1. Thank the person who gave this to you ~ Thank you Hojos!
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Done.
3. Link the person who nominated you. Done. See above.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers & let them know they are nominated. Nominating is good. Letting them know could take me some time just at the moment.
Oooh, my poor brain. I was having trouble last time but here goes...
1. I am an oldest child. Supposedly this makes me an organized high achiever ~ which is why it is always wise not to give too much credence to pop psychology.
2. I am also a middle child if looked at another way, which would make me easy~going, social & secretive. You definitely shouldn't pay attention to pop psychology.
3. I cried on my first day of school. This was not an auspicious start. Later events justified my initial trauma; school sux. Even as a quite small child I would have lived happily on copious amounts of coffee, chocolate & good books ~ completely negating the need for math, school & real food.
4. School had one good thing: even the infants section had a large & very good library. I can still remember my joy at being allowed to borrow books! To read. For myself! I borrowed A Big Ball of String. Actually I'm not sure that wasn't responsible for my angst ridden dreams about infinity but I did enjoy the book.
5. I do not read books in chronological or sequential order. I read them as they interest me then go back & fill in the gaps. My children think this is most peculiar of me but I am chronically incapable of reading a book straight through from beginning to end ~ & why would you? That means reading all the boring bits you won't need till later.
6. I have zero tolerance for being bored so I always travel with a book. My children hate it if I finish my book before we get home. I am not fun to play with.
7. I like escargot swimming in a rich garlic butter sauce but I will not eat fish, prawns, lobster, crayfish, mussels, oysters or anything else that comes out of the sea. I know what that stuff eats. EEEEWWWW!!!!
OK. Here's my pick of 7 others to play along;
Jeanne at A Peaceful Day.
Diane at Tomato Soup Cake.
Sandra at World's End Farm.
And lastly but not least my dear friend, Seeking, at My Lord, Please Sanctuary Me. There, all done! Well, apart from the little matter of letting you all know but sorrow & all, I have to walk out the door now.