GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lookie. lookie...

So what's it like in the real world? Well. the food is better but beyond that I don't recommend it. Bill Watterson.

The virtual world is an amazing place. The people who live in my computer really are real people!

I got my Koorong catalogue yesterday. Koorong is the big Christian bookstore out here & I have a plane trip so heading out that way soon is probably a good idea so I was flicking through my catalogue with more than a passing interest.

Suddenly I let out a whoop. Lookie, lookie. My virtual friend Ember [or Pen or Mooma or Mumble as the case may be] has her book listed in my Koorong catalogue! Check her blogs out. I am particularly fond of this one ~ all very tongue~in~cheek & enough to give me a good giggle when I'm feeling down. As she notes in her side~bar, she grew the herbs on the cover of the book herself. a lady of many talents ~ & very interesting to read!

No I haven't read her book yet ~ but I'm quite sure it's as delightful & thoughtful as her blogs. I am having a meltdown. To~day we must do shoes. Who was the insane woman who thought Singapore was a good idea? Someone should brain her next time she has an idea.

3 comments:

Diane Shiffer said...

Well my dear... any friend of your'n is a friend of mine☺ Off to visit her right now!

Sandra said...

I can't for the life of me remember who that was who thought Singapore was a good idea. : )

Tongue-in-cheek is right up my ally. Off I go.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Ganeida,
Did you know that:

If Chuck Norris were to tie your shoes, the laces would never come undone. And you'd never be able to take those shoes off again.

Perhaps buy lace-ups and get Chuck Norris to tie them! LOL

Have fun shoe shopping - I hate shoe-shopping with a vengeance. :P

Have a great week,
Blessings,
Jillian