GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Friday, September 18, 2009

There's one in every crowd!



In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare sandy hole with nothing in itto sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort. The Hobbit ~ Tolkien


Forgive me. I'm menopausal & the old mind really strays these days but look what I found! Click





Isn't that something?! Aren't some people too clever for words?





Drool.....

When we build our next house I'm going to this guy for lessons. That is just sooooo cool!

11 comments:

Rose said...

I love it. I'm always looking for unusual and interesting houses and homes and this one certainly fits the description.

kimba said...

I hope Sis doesn't see this. She always wanted a straw bale house. I don't fancy living in Hobbitville.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ganeida,
My son says, "I want a house like that".

Now, we're looking for a hill that we can dig into. :P
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

The HoJo's said...

Fab! but I don't think I could live there, in a hill in wales! such fun for a holiday maybe

xc

seekingmyLord said...

I LOVE it!!!!!

But then simplicity always is attractive to me--living it, well, that is something else, but I am sure I could find a way to complicate it. ;)

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

That's sweet! I'm really impressed!

Diane Shiffer said...

I. Want. That. House.

Sandra said...

Oh my. I want one.

Anonymous said...

wow i like it. The lands not an issue but building it... now that would be a tad more difficult lol. hmm maybe the next house you build can be mine hehehe ;)

Molytail said...

Coolest house ever. *grin*

Ganeida said...

Wow! I didn't expect so many of you would find a real Hobbit house as cool as I do!

Mrs Darling: is that you sneaking round anonomously? I *see* you, you know. lol