GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Laugh's on me.

They sing, they will pay. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow




Ditz is doing creative Generation. Days at Boondall on the other side of town. Hours upon hours of waiting around, parked, I sincerely hoped, inside somewhere out of the wet.



I sent an E~mail: YES, Ditz can do Creative Generation.

Can you let me know if I can park my butt somewhere during rehearsals. Logistics mean I have to wait around but so long as I have an obscure corner to read in I'll be fine.



This is the answer I got: You can sing in the choir if you like? We will order you a T-Shirt...



Ditz is mortified. She thinks poorly of my singing voice...

10 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I think you should go for it!! Wear the T-shirt near her friends, too!!

MamaOlive said...

Oh, that's funny!

Diane Shiffer said...

oh my.. i positively *howled* with laughter at this! my kids would be utterly mortified too.. of course my voice is wretched, i couldn't carry a tune in a bucket and what's even worse is that i can't tell when i'm off tune or not. hopeless is what i am.

tell ditz she should count her blessings that *i* am not her mama;)

Britwife said...

I double-dog-dare you to take them (and the t-shirt) up on their offer! :)

Ganeida said...

I did. ;P Ditz is resigned...

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I WANT PICS!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Ganeida,
Are you going to post pictures of you and Ditz in the choir? It needs to be preserved for posterity!
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Ganeida said...

I'm sure someone here will do pics ~ if only so a certain young madam can't outgrow her booties.

Sandra said...

Can't wait for the report on this!

seekingmyLord said...

A piece of advice: You cannot hold your breath AND sing at the same time. ;)