GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Monday, October 3, 2011

Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness. ~Richard Carlson



The weekend's gone  ~ in a flash & dazzle.  Star's circus was enough to wash me out for a week but Dino had me running hither & thither as well.  End result: one migraine.

We are gearing up for the end of year kerbang.  I can't believe we are there already but we are.  I have to find one drama costume.  I am waiting on a ballet schedule because apparently we are singing with the ballet company.  One Bach concert.  Carols.  No doubt a Christmas QPAC performance ~ all of which necessiates extra rehearsals & a lot of running around on my part.  It's not even that I mind because I don't really.  It's just I get so tired & when everything piles on top of each other & I have to start juggling madly I just get so plumb tuckered out.

And the cats start losing it.  It's not good when the cats start losing it.

3 comments:

Joyfulmum said...

Great pic of you:)
I'm glad our concert is over:)
Here's to a smooth flowing last quarter of 2011 for you.....:)

Jeanne said...

Ugh - migraines are never fun - even if they result in funny pictures!!

I always say the end of the year happens as soon as my birthday is done and dusted. It's getting mad here as well. Not as mad as you and yours though...

Ruby said...

How do you manage to still look good with a migraine? I hope that is gone soon. Gird up your loins and fasten your seat belt for the end of year ride.