GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dancing is wonderful training for girls. It's the first way you learn to guess what a man is going to do before he does it. ~ Christopher Morley.

It's not often we get a new rehearsal venue & I don't completely freak out ~ but it has happened. Today we were here:
 Which is opposite here:
 That's Star's old umbrella school.  I actually already knew where this was.  I even knew how to get there.  And there was parking.  For free!
 It was locked up like Fort Knox & Star & I walked the perimeter trying to figure out how to get in.  Apparently they keep it locked to stop the general public from wandering in.  Really?  People do that?  It says it's a school.  Besides it's just a lot of dance studios : big rooms, glass walls ~ the usual.  I so want to see this ballet!
And after a major thunderstorm as we left this morning we came home in a glorious sunset.  Pretty neat, huh?

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a beautiful post! What amazing children you have--from an amazing mother no doubt! This was like a taste of hope for me!

Ganeida said...

Bonnie: God is amazing. Our children are fearfully * wonderfully wrought by Him. Our job is to figure out what He means for them to be & help them grow into that. Then it works.