GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

THE RAIN is raining all around,

It falls on field and tree,
It rains on the umbrellas here,
And on the ships at sea. R.L. Stevenson

Yesterday Star had dance class, Dino had cricket training & Liddy went to soccer.  Today it is raining & I am off to make *American* Pancakes ~ which are not really American but the result of me not clarifing cultural differences.  The full works.  Walnuts.  Cream. Icecream.  Maple syrup. Yum. I feel my waistline expanding already. There won't be leftovers so don't ask. ☺

4 comments:

seekingmyLord said...

Ice cream with pancakes? I prefer yogurt and just a bit of maple syrup or jam (or melted butter and lots of maple syrup) and having one small scoop of ice cream all by itself before bed, but tonight it will just be a few ounces of watered down milk because I am fasting for a few days.

No, please, don't feel bad making me read about delicious food nor guilty as every delightful bite titillates your taste buds, while I do without. I willingly and freely forgive you for your cruelty while I resist your enticing temptations.

;P

Finding Joy said...

I love pancakes . . . Happy with ice cream, maple syrup, lemon and sugar .....yum.

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

LOL No, I've never had pancakes with walnuts or ice cream, but you go ahead and call it whatever you want. It sounds yummy. :)

Joyfulmum said...

I'd not heard of walnuts with pancakes, only the other bits you mentioned. It does sound good though, I should give it a try next time!