GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Sunday, March 20, 2011

It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds.  ~ Aesop




There are certain things I just don't want to hear.  "Mum! The cat's got a bird",  is one of them.  Pheasant coucal chick not impressed about being rescued from Kirby, whom he was taking on with a great deal of hissing & spitting.  The booming oooomp, oomp, oomph call of the amorous male is a familiar sound round here in spring, as is the rapid scuttling across the road in front of the car & the low slow gliding flight through the trees.

Liddy has left an up~date & thank you here.  People,  We can't thank you enough for your prayers ~ far more important to us than financial support.  I am quietly confident the finances will work themselves out but we have some seriously weird & frightening stuff going down around us ~ spiritual missiles detonating all around us; & we all know what a woos I am.  Two of us are quite ill from what is going on ~ not Liddy; she's rather a hardy soul in that department.  Dino & I are a little more sensitive & coping less well.

Tomorrow I have to take Star into town for a concert & I am refusing to drive as there is no parking ~ less than before since the Brisbane floods.  Star is not impressed but I can only cope with so much & just for now I have enough already.  Proper post soon, I promise.  Each & every one of you is a blessing on our lives & we are grateful for you.

4 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Well, wondering how you will get her to the concert but I suppose that is another post!! It seems so amazing, all that is going on. Will sign up for updates now. *very awed* here at God's goodness to your family.

Ganeida said...

Oh HEM! More than awed here. The Official, offical ok only came through this morning & Lid's been putting together her list of prayer partners ~ already over 100 ~ & she has her first financial commitments as well. Less than a day once God starts working!

seekingmyLord said...

All this and you still found a few minutes to Skype me! Thank you for the call. I really, really appreciated it although my conversation was lacking. I needed a break from myself...you might be one of the few persons I know that will get that. Today, I woke with not feeling overwhelmed or lost in busyness, but with that "I can do this" attitude I much rather have all the time, even though this morning I have to make granola, start on a loaf of bread, tag the consignment sale items and drop them off this afternoon and homeschool the child. Who knows I may get the recital covers done and even post in my blog today...or tomorrow...no later than Thursday for sure...I hope. Well, it's a plan....

Ganeida said...

lol Linda: it got very ugly after I so hurriedly left you, but it seemed to clear the air & everyone is more themselves again. There is so much happening for everyone on a spiritual level the storms are only to be expected ~ but I so love peace & calm that I abhorre these storms in a bucket!

Liddy is our primary focus because there are practical things that she must do ~ & believe me she is whinging. I just laugh at her because there is no use at all asking me. I'm worse than useless. But Dino & Star, Dearest & I all have our own spiritual stuff happening. I shared just one attack I got, which still makes the hairs on my skin rise! Dino is a walking war zone just now ~ & volatile with it. Ummmm...put him with Star & it's fizzing dynamite. Glad you too are feeling more yourself. ♥