There is much to be grateful for but as you can imagine this is a difficult time for a young & relatively inexperienced team. Skype is dodgey at best so we are immensly grateful that Liddy was able to catch up while her brother was home & we had a really good session.
Praise points.• The books. They have been very revealing, challenging and helpful to my walk with God and what it means to bare fruit for his kingdom.
• The Spanish progress
• The relationships that are build ing outside of OM
• That I've found a church to attend and am very happy with it
• The calm inside the Intensive Training program at this time. We should be hitting a low, which hasn't happened... yet
• The continued financial support
• The children's ministry. I haven't been able to settle properly. Jona, the team leader, was away for some time and is now no longer a part of the ministry. Please pray for the children as they adjust but also the team for the boys of El Arca.
• The 3 month period. This is the time that we will all, supposedly, enter into the phase of culture shock.
• My relationship with Intensive Training Leaders, Tineke and Whitney but also Kellie, another I.T participant.
• Spiritual Warfare, the team is cur-rently experiencing many different things.
• For the arrival of a new team member, Bec. For her settle-ment but also for us as we adjust to another person being in the house, making it 9 in total.
Once again, a huge thank you to all those of you who support us one way or another. You may never know how much this means to us or what a difference it has made but we are eternally grateful! May God bless you & all those you dwell under your covering. *Ganeida*.