GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My life seems to be on hold just now.  I don't seem to be doing anything but support ~ & wait.  I hate waiting. 

I think I am beginning to grieve.  That's ok.  I do tend to get ahead of myself.  Better to have a slow leakage now than a nuclear explosion in August. 

So my bubble is a little fragile just now. I will be back when I am reasonably certain it won't suddenly explode in my hands & cause a mess.  Hopefully that won't be too long.  I'm the garralous sort. 

5 comments:

Ruby said...

Hang in there! ♥

seekingmyLord said...

I understand...sort of feeling it too, if you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you.

S.

Sarah said...

Understand how you feel. I guess it's a season everyone goes through at some point.

Emmanuel ~ God is with us! xxx

Finding Joy said...

Sending hugs from my computer to yours <>, can't send any sunshine as it is grey and gloomy and cold!!!