An expert knows all the answers -- if you ask the right questions. Game time! I so need some trivality in my life this week, so thanks, Amanda, who has tagged me for 7 questions.1. Where did you meet your husband? generally speaking ie highschool, work
This is going to sound incurably romantic [it wasn't really] but I met Dearest in a poetry writing class. Yep. Sad but true.
2. What is one of your most favourite movies?
Just one? Actually that's really hard as I tend to like foreign films & promptly forget their titles! French films are often delightful & I do like Babette's Feast with all that lovely gloomy landscape & an entire live turtle filling the kitchen & about to be turned into soup. Grubby ~ yet fascinating. And the feast inself, with the entire village's secrets getting spilled with the wine ~ who could ever forget it!? Need I say the kids absolutely hate it.
3. If you could have any career you'd like, what would it be? (besides wife/mum lol)Any career at all? I'd be a Heavenly Harpist ~ & seriously, I expect a major improvement in my singing ability once I get through those pearly gates! It is so frustrating to love music & not be able to reproduce it! So as that isn't terribly practical how about Celtic archaeology? Except for the wet & the mud I think I'd get off on that ~ but then it does get very wet & very muddy. I could get off on being a Celtic Poet ~ only I got born too late. Beach bum? I'm halfway there already...
4. What character in the Bible do you really relate too the most?
I actually have 2 ~ not so different either. I love Isaiah & I adore john: visionaries, poets, God~lovers.
5. Where did you get married? ie what city/town?
I think it was Toowoomba, but you know, I'm actually not real sure...
6. What makes you laugh easily?
Irony. It's awful. I'm always seeing the wacky side of things & laughing in all the wrong places but life is just so bizarre! I don't get physical humour at all. It's never funny for me but a clever play on words, a double entendre, the quirks of life & I'm howling like an idiot.
7. If you could live in another country, which one would it be?
I'd have to say a time as well as a place & for me that would be pre~Roman Celtic Britain when, to all intents & purposes, the English weather was far milder & more pleasant & one could make a really good living as a poet.
Now I have to tag 7 people. This is always really hard for me so if you want to play & I haven't tagged you feel free to join in & if I have tagged you & you don't want to play that is ok too.
5 Ruby at Mumma's Place.
6 Jeanne at A Peaceful Day.
7 Foxglove spires.
And now for your questions! ☺
1.What is the one moment in your life you would love to live over again & why?
2. Which historical figure would you like to meet & what is the one thing you'd really like to ask them? [yes, I know I'm sorta cheating. lol]
3. What is your Heart's Desire?
4. What is your most irrational fear ~ & are you game to share it here?
5.Cat person or Dog lover?
6. If you could be a tree what would you be & why?
7. When you meet Jesus what is the one thing you really, really want to say to Him?
Ok ladies, have fun!