GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sisters in Faith Award.

Jillian has blessed me with an award again; one I need do nothing with except pass it along so after some thought & as per instructions I will pass this along to my oldest blogging buddy, MamaO, at Nothin' but Time in the Olive Grove & my newest blogging buddy, Mrs Bean, at Loving, Laughing, Learning.
The instructions are nice & simple:
* Pass this on to those who have been blogging with you right from the beginning, reading, encouraging, bestowing friendship. [ MamaO & I *met* some years ago now on a Christian forum & have had a long distance friendship ever since. She is the most wonderful & generous person.]
*Pass this along to one new Sister in Faith ~ that would be Mrs Bean, whom I actually know IRL & who is just starting both her blogging & homeschooling adventure. Pop in & say hi. She loves visitors! [Don't we all!]
Thank you, Jillian. I ♥ you.

4 comments:

Diane Shiffer said...

What a neat award! I'm off to visit Mrs. Bean right now☺

Anonymous said...

Hi Ganeida,
You're very welcome - I ♥ you lots, too!
Have a great week,
Blessings,
Jillian

MamaOlive said...

Thanks, love. I'm actually not generous, but I'm trying to learn how. :-) Going to visit the new friend. ...

Ganeida said...

Diane: if you like it please accept it from me. ☺

Jillian: I have a quiet few days. Vey nice.

MamO: Seeing how I corrupted you the least I can do is encourage you! ;P