GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Great Excitement!!!

For any interested parties.  The Gothic is being broadcast this weekend.  Here's what I got through:

The Brisbane performance of the Gothic Symphony is being broadcast this Saturday night at 8.00pm EST on 4MBS Classic FM. For those of you out of the radio broadcast area, you can listen via the 4MBS Website at www.4mbs.com.au (using the tab in the top right corner of the home page)

6 comments:

Joyfulmum said...

So, is this the one that Star took part in some time ago? If so, I'll try to listen online.

Ganeida said...

Yes, Rosemary, that's the one. The children only have a couple of very short parts & it is quite a long piece. It was performed without an interval & I don't know if the broadcast will break.

seekingmyLord said...

That is 6:00 AM for U.S. Eastern Time, I think, so I might catch some of it!

Finding Joy said...

How exciting:)

joyfulmum said...

Thanks! will try to listen Sun night:)

Joyfulmum said...

Shame on me!!! I remembered during the evening and then forgot as 8pm came by! I am so so sorry I missed it:(