GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Friday, May 4, 2012

Then shall two men be in the field; one is taken, and one is left; two women shall be grinding at the mill; one is taken, and one is left.~ Matthew 24:40 ~ 41

I have all sorts of stuff I want to talk about ~ & that the Lord wants me to talk about with you ~ most of which will have to wait as I have assignments & a child to deal with but some things just can't wait.  They are that important.  If school is doing nothing else it is forcing me to apply some logic to what I know.

So what do I know?  I know the Lord's return is imminent.  I discussed some of what He has shown me here.  I keep saying, & I will continue to say it, the Lord is calling His people to prepare, to be ready, He is at the very gates.  Expect him at any moment of any day.

I know not everyone believes in the rapture: there are very good, very strong reasons for believing this will be the case but the simpliest in my view is this: For the sake of one righteous man [Lot] Zoar was spared from the wrath of God.  Therefore while the church remains to plead & interceed on behalf of the world the full wrath of God on the unrighteous will not & cannot fall.  Remove that & there is nothing to with~hold God's judgement!  Nothing!

I hope shortly to be able to discuss all this more fully & reference you the relevant bible passages but the short form is this:  The reinstantment of the state of Israel heralded the beginning of the end of the Age.  That the state of Israel rose from the ashes 2000 after it's last destruction is mind~blowing.  If you read the relevant passages carefully you see that those who see the reinstatement of Israel in the land  are also the last generation of the Church Age.  There are things that have to happen to bring all Israel to salvation; one of those is the end of the Church Age & God's full attention reverting back to Israel because all of Israel will be saved.  Mind you, by then there will have been terrible destruction because the forces of evil are even now massing against Israel ~ which is just one reason why we are asked to pray for the Peace of Israel.

The other thing that comes immediatly to mind is the time frame.  We are told we won't know the day or the hour of Christ's return for us.  It is hidden in God & only He knows.  This is really only possible prior to the tribulation because as soon as that temple goes up in Jerusalem you are in Daniel's  "70 weeks" & those amongst us with mathamatical brains are able to count that down to almost the very hour!  No, not me.  The maths make my brain whirr wildly & all the springs sprung a leak.

Pray as you have never prayed before: that you are truly sealed by the Holy Spirit unto the day of redemption; that you have forgiven those who need forgiveness; for the lost & unsaved; for the harvest; for workers to bring in the harvest; for your own families & friends.  The time is shorter than we think ~ & growing shorter with every passing day.  Time is nearly up.  We need to be about the Lord's work ~ & only His.  Everything else is straw that will go up in flames.




8 comments:

seekingmyLord said...

I often think in this day and age when even Christians hardly believe in miracles and science seems to provide an explanation for everything, how the world would perceive such a rapture.

I also think about how Christianity must reach every corner of the earth for the rapture to have the impact it must have. For every miraculous act reveals God and the people left must have some knowledge of this event to acknowledge it for what it is--an act of God.

Ganeida said...

I think we are almost there ~ aren't we? There aren't too many places left someone hasn't gone with the gospel. And the media does the rest.

My poor head is too old to contain all the information shoved in there just now. lol

HomeGrownKids said...

Even though I don't have a Scripture for this... a thought I often have is... If and when the rapture is to happen (in other words how we think it will happen), it will never happen until the last baby (that God has ordained to be born) has been born.

Nope, there is no one way I can put that thought into a coherent statement. Feel free to disregard if you don't get what I mean :)

Ganeida said...

Susan: Scripture calls it the full compliment of Gentiles. I need to write it all out in order but it is a huge subject with a number of other bunny trails tied into it. Exciting times but not necessarily easy to decipher.

Ruby said...

Not a strange thought, Susan. The Lord's return will not happen until the last of his people are called in! This is a BIG subject but I do not believe that the Lord's return and his taking up of the dead in Christ from the graves, and those saints still living, will be any secret event. There will be the trump of the arch angel and every eye shall see him and every knee shall bow. When Jesus and his people are gathered ~ then the judgement.

Come quickly Lord Jesus!

HomeGrownKids said...

The Lord's return will not happen until the last of his people are called in!

Ruby, Thank you! You managed to exactly what I couldn't but what I was trying to say. :)

Susan Jane said...

Ganeida, I have only just now found your blog, thru QuakerQuaker, and just want to say that I have been seeing basically the same thing for the last couple of years. I also read your other postings on this. This has been a great blessing for me to be so encouraged by the confirmation of my own thoughts through your postings. Thank you.

Ganeida said...

Susan Jane: God has been speaking to anyone who will actually listen about this. I am meeting so many people now who have recieved a word of warning. We need to take heed for ourselves & pass the warning on.