GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Morning has broken.

Climb up on some hill at sunrise. Everybody needs some perspective once in a while, & you'll find it there. Robb Sagendorph
Winter sunrises: short, sharp, vibrant.
Within seconds the colours are fading.

Liddy, of course, is still playing with her alpacas. Instead we got to play with our sons. There are easier things in this world. Theo arrived for a flying visit from Hamilton & disrupted the entire household for one night. Dino arrived home with him & promptly landed himself in hospital. I believe he will be all right but just how do you poison yourself with your own bait? Life is full of unanswerable questions when you have sons.






8 comments:

The HoJo's said...

I expect he did it very carefuly!

glad he is going to be ok though :o)

xc

Jan Lyn said...

Yep, sons are God's refiners. Mine has made it to 19 or should I say I am thankful to have made it to 46 myself with him. They are gifts, real treasures, but my oh my....exhausting.

Glad all is OK. I am presently praying for a really good, strong wife for mine some day. LOL.....no rush, but I am serious!

Really like your new profile pic.
Jan Lyn

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

God bless Liddy! :)

And Theo poisoned on bait? And he's in a hospital? I hope he recovers quickly! Tell him to save the bait for the fish next time and pack a granola bar or something. :)

Finding Joy said...

I love sunsets and have quite a collection of photos, just can't help my self when I see a sunset!! - they are always so beautiful.

My 2 sons (22 and 17) are full of surprises and still keep me on my toes. When I get a phone call from my 17 year old I am never sure what might have happened.

Sandra said...

Poisoned by his bait? That's a new one! My son was not much of a problem and for this I am very glad. : )

Siano said...

I don't even want to know what Dino was doing eating his own bait - or anyone else's for that matter. Erk!

MamaOlive said...

I wondered if I'd get the whole story. Silly me! Boys just think of things normal people wouldn't.

seekingmyLord said...

Beauty and tragedy...such is life! I hope he recuperates quickly and well.