GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Saturday, November 15, 2008

''I like to do all the talking myself. It saves time, and prevents arguments.” Oscar Wilde.


Welcome to the new me. This is the second time I've had to do this so I hope it's not in the way of becoming a habit. However it seems the easiest solution given my great dexterity with computer technology.

Make yourselves at home. Coffee's on, chocolate bickies on the table, cat available for cuddles, storm on the way. Snuggle in for a cuppa & have a chat.

9 comments:

Mrs. Darling said...

What happened. Do robots get in or do you get hacked. I have blogged six years and never had that happen. Are you able to save your old archives or is everything gone?

Ganeida said...

I don't know. I think it might be me. *sigh* I probably fiddled with something better left alone. Never mind. Worse happens in war, as the saying goes. I can access my old blog & post but it seems everyone else is having trouble getting in & posting. This is twice I've done this. I worry about me. :D

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Hello!!!!

Ganeida said...

MrsC! I am feeling so much better now all my friends have found me again. I hated having no mail & feeling deserted. :(

MamaOlive said...

well you did move! You'd changed your name from nest to knot and I followed that with no trouble, but now you've added an 's' to knot and here we are. If you hadn't stopped by I don't know if I'd have found you.
I need to back up my posts before I do something similar. :-)

MamaOlive said...

Ganeidasknot.blogspot.com is still there. Did you just get lost? Hmm. Which shall I bookmark?

The HoJo's said...

I'm here too now, I couldn't fathom the Polish version, this is much more like it
xc

molytail said...

Boo! (testing)

molytail said...

It's not just you! I did some googling and sure enough, there are other blogspot blogs that are filled with the same gobbleygook and seem to be parked at GoDaddy...something odd certainly happened.