GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Therefore I will make the heavens tremble & the earth will shake from it's foundations at the wrath of the Lord of Hosts, on the day of His burning anger. Isaiah 13:13

Have you seen the news recently?  The whole world is in turmoil.    Nowhere is untouched by tragedy.  Where are the leaders of God's people crying out for repentance?  Who is raising up a Holy People?  When will there be an end to the compromise that has plagued God's church & made us a stench in the nostrils of the worldly because they see our hypocrisy?


It is time, & past time, for God's people to come out of the world as the cleansed & set apart vessels they were meant to be. for what use is salt that has lost it's savour?

7 comments:

Ruby said...

We were discussing this yesterday. (Basically when we speak out we are labelled fundamentalist fanatics)but I was very saddened by a quote I heard (which I had not heard at the time). Premier Bligh I know played a lot on the Aussie spirit and pulling together, but apparently sneered and said that "someone upstairs" has it in for us. :-( God have mercy on us all.

seekingmyLord said...

I have stopped by here twice and my mind still goes blank as to what would be a good comment...perhaps there is none but a silent prayer to my Lord.

Ganeida said...

Ruby: I had not heard that quote but it does not surprise me. But then I watched 60 minutes last night [very unusual for me but I wasn't feeling well] & listened to a woman who was pulled alive from the 3rd story of a collapsed building who was very reluctant to acknowledge that only by the grace of God was she spared when so many others perished. She seemed to think her own efforts had saved her. God have mercy on us indeed!

Ganeida said...

Seeking: my spirit is very troubled by the times we find ourselves in & the apparent blindness & inertia of those who purpose to belong to the Lord. I am finding myself weeping bitterly in prayer for our hard hearts & lack of thankfulness for the mercies daily showered upon us. God is putting a bomb under us to wake us from our sleep & still we slumber on!

Finding Joy said...

Godly men and women don't run for parliament -how many of our politicians have huge egos, stretch the truth and bow to popular demands, a Christ would find it very difficult to work in such an environment. And if part of a party (not an independent) they must tow the party line and that may go against their beliefs.

Jane said...

The world is in turmoil,and not just the elements the people as well. I don't know of I want to say anyone who is truely at peace anymore. And that is so sad. Blessings jane

Julie said...

God bless you Ganeida. Praying too...